Making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation
This challenge is currently inactive. Please see our Networks page to discover other Networks your innovation/expertise could be applicable to. Philips HealthWorks is looking for early stage health technology startups with innovative AI solutions in Radiology.
At Philips HealthWorks, we take a holistic view of people’s health journeys, starting with healthy living and prevention, precision diagnosis and personalized treatment, through to care in the home – where the cycle to healthy living begins again.
Philips HealthWorks is looking for early stage health technology startups with innovative AI solutions in Radiology.
Wide scale acceptance and adoption of AI solutions in Radiology is being inhibited by availability of annotated/curated data, black box nature of Deep Learning and unclear and expensive regulatory requirements. Startups addressing these challenges with innovative strategies are of particular interest:
- Clinical and Operational workflow optimization
- Strategies for handling non-curated data, collecting curated data and training algorithms in clinical practice
- AI solutions creating new applications for specific imaging modalities
- Image quantification, interpretation, integration and decision support
- Image acquisition and visualization
- Advanced maintenance services
- AI enabled service solutions
- Have validated their technology
- Have a working prototype
- Have more than one founder (desirable but not necessary)
- Now be focused on developing their go-to-market strategy and approach
- Validate your business model and value proposition by both Philips experts and experts out of the Philips Network
- Build relationships with Philips and its partners
- Opportunities to collaborate with Philips possibly augmented with an investment
- Membership of HealthWorks alumni network with continued engagements