We are Western Australia's only biometric market research company providing an innovative solution to market research supported by years of psychological and biometric research.
By combining both biometric and traditional market research, we derive reliable findings in a scientific manner and translate them into actionable marketing insights.
- Using eye-tracking technology, we can track consumers’ visual attention moment-by-moment and assess their level of processing on any marketing stimulus.
- By mapping over 48 different landmarks on a person's face we can objectively measure negative and positive emotional responses towards marketing stimuli.
- Using cardiac and skin conductance response, we can measure consumer engagement, excitement, confusion, and pain points.
- Using brainwave, we can measure consumers’ motivation to purchase, their memory processes, and even subconscious thought processes.
• Identify trigger points of emotions and attention
• Gauge level of interest and engagement second-by-second
• Determine attention point and subconscious response
• Engage the audience and trigger resonance
• Identify pain points in user tasks
• Gauge level of navigation difficulty and usability page-by-page
• Determine user experience scientifically
• Generate quality lead & conversion
Product and Brand Audit:
• Identify the positive and negative emotional association
• Gauge level of purchase motivation reliably
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Generate insights to increase acceptance and likability
Store Atmospheric Design:
• Examine the subconscious effects of in-store sensory cues
• Measure satisfaction moment-by-moment
• A/B test store and service concepts
• Generate insights to enhance the design of in-store atmospherics
Sensory and Taste Testing:
• Conduct a triangle test and blind tasting with biometric measures
• Quantify unconscious responses to sensory cues and taste
• Identify the impact of marketing on sensory
• Optimise sensory experience and provide insights into product design