IMH™ is a PET handle bottle blowing solution where the handle is integrally moulded as part of the Preform.
100% recyclable and reusable with no separation required at the recycler
IMH™, The world's first PET bottle with an integrally moulded handle. Because the handle is moulded in the preform stage IMH™ then blown on high speed rotary blow moulders, IMH™ preform, bottle moulding and filling offer all the market leading benefits of other PET bottles varieties. Developed to offer bottlers and converters a commercially beneficial alternative to extrusion and single stage handle bottle types and also an opportunity to access commercially available food grade PCR.
- Preforms and bottles can be produced using up to 100% food grade PCR.
- Production capacity is high speed and scalable.
- Preform production can be centralised, reducing freight and total carbon footprint.
- Up to 20% reduction in raw material cost.
- Patented Globally means exclusivity to well established brands.
- Perfect neck seal.
- No pin holes from de-flashing.
- No sorting at the recycler.
- Can be designed for returnable/re-usable applications.
- Superior barrier properties.
- Material clarity.
- Premium appearance.
All bottling applications suited to PET and requiring a handle.
House hold chemical