We are Western Australia's only biometric market research company providing an innovative solution to market research supported by years of psychological and biometric research.
- Using eye-tracking technology, we can track consumers’ visual attention moment-by-moment and assess their level of processing on any marketing stimulus.
- By mapping over 48 different landmarks on a person's face we can objectively measure negative and positive emotional responses towards marketing stimuli.
- Using cardiac and skin conductance response, we can measure consumer engagement, excitement, confusion, and pain points.
- Using brainwave, we can measure consumers’ motivation to purchase, their memory processes, and even subconscious thought processes.
By combining both biometric and traditional market research, we derive reliable findings in a scientific manner and translate them into actionable marketing insights.
Biometric consumer research:
• TAPS INTO BOTH CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUS RESPONSES
• PROVIDES MOST ACCURATE DATA BY MEASURING INVOLUNTARY BIOMETRIC RESPONSES
• REQUIRES SMALL SAMPLES OF CUSTOMERS TO SAVE TIME AND RESOURCE
• PROVIDE GRANULAR DATA BY USING SECOND-BY-SECOND AND ELEMENT-BY-ELEMENT ANALYSES
• SCIENTIFICALLY RIGOUR AND VALID MEASUREMENTS
• Identify trigger points of emotions and attention
• Gauge level of interest and engagement second-by-second
• Determine attention point and subconscious responses
• Engage the audience and trigger resonance
• Identify pain points in user tasks
• Gauge level of navigation difficulty and usability page-by-page
• Determine user experience scientifically
• Optimise user experience on digital platforms
PRODUCT & BRAND AUDIT
• Identify the positive and negative emotional association
• Gauge level of purchase motivation reliably
• Conduct competitor analysis
• Generate insights to increase acceptance and likability
STORE ATMOSPHERICS DESIGN
• Examine the subconscious effects of in-store sensory cues
• Measure satisfaction moment-by-moment
• A/B test store and service concepts
• Generate insights to enhance the design of in-store atmospherics and services
SENSORY & TASTE TESTING
• Conduct a triangle test and blind tasting with biometric measures
• Quantify unconscious responses to sensory cues and taste
• Identify the impact of marketing on sensory perception