Think.Air uses digital technology, AI, RF and sensors to control indoor air quality and reduce energy. Minimal mechanical components reduces CAPEX and OPEX.
We have developed a Net Zero disruptive smart ventilation technology called 'Think.Air'. The system which uses digital technology, AI, RF and sensors to control indoor air quality and reduce energy.
Unlike conventional systems, Think.Air does not use ducts. This means it is easier and more economical to install and hygienically maintain. Less mechanical components reduces CAPEX and OPEX. When the system is installed, it can achieve close to 100% energy recovery efficiency.
Sensors monitor outdoor air quality to prevent pollutants such as PM2.5, nitrous dioxide and ozone being pushed into rooms via the ventilation system.
Think.Air can interact with IoT devices and smart appliances. Interacting with aircon would create a ductless HVAC system.
The system server can provide Over-The-Air upgrades to the firmware. This enables Digital Twin technology to be used to optimise performance.
- Does more with less.
- Easier and more economical to install and hygienically maintain than conventional
- Reduced CAPEX and OPEX.
- Ensures healthy indoor air quality.
- High energy recovery efficiency.
- Controls outdoor air pollutants entering a home via the ventilation system.
- Interacts with IoT devices and smart appliances.
- Interacts with aircon creating a ductless HVAC system.
- Interacts with Home Energy Managements systems (HEMs).
- Over-The-Air upgrades to the firmware.
- Digital Twin technology optimises performance.
- Sustainable homes (new and retrofit)
- Residential retrofit
- New build homes
- Smart Homes
- Can be scaled up for commercial, office, healthcare and education buildings.