UV-C decontamination solutions for the transfer of goods from 'low-risk' areas into 'high-care' environments, reducing water and chemical usage and increasing shelf life.
UV-C decontamination tunnel, incorporating its own conveyor system for the transfer of goods / product from 'low-risk' areas into 'high-care' . Constructed using ‘food grade’ stainless steel, conforming to EHEDG guidelines and being hygienic by design.
Our systems are fully interlocked and incorporate light traps to ensure no UV leakage.
• Reduces the use of chemicals, heat treatment, additives and process water
• The shelf life of products can be greatly increased
• Hygiene standards are safeguarded
• BRC 8 compliance
• HACCP compliance
• The freshness of products can be guaranteed for longer
• Complaints are reduced and company reputation is safeguarded
• Delivers a real competitive advantage
• Reduced threat of food borne outbreak•
Any company where the transfer of products, goods or materials are required to be transferred from a 'low-risk' area into a 'high-care' environment.
UV Technology supply UV-C decontamination systems for the treatment of air, surfaces and liquids. These systems can be applied in the Food Industry, Healthcare environments, Facilities Management and HVAC systems.