GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world.
COVID-19 has raised the importance of vaccination high on the public agenda, whether we are talking about childhood vaccination or adult vaccination. GSK is closely looking at the impact that the current pandemic and its preventive measures are having on vaccination practices, including series completion.
Given an increased interest in vaccination, GSK wants to encourage communication between patients and healthcare professionals about the prevention of vaccine preventable diseases and the value of vaccination.
GSK is currently looking for market ready digital channels and technologies to deliver messages on the value of vaccination to the general public. Solutions must aim to cover the below:
- Ability to prove impact on reminding patients about the importance of vaccination and by bringing the message, inspiring people to take action on routine vaccination
- How to maximize patient – healthcare professional interactions to drive awareness on the importance and the urgency of keeping up with vaccination schedules in the new normal (e.g. the decrease of the face to face interactions and visits between patients and healthcare professionals)?
- Ideally, solutions should bring information on metrics & how to measure the impact on a large scale
- Ability to iterate in different geographies
- Solutions need to target either adult vaccination and/or childhood vaccination.
- Additionally, solutions that are targeting hard to reach/to convince audiences (e.g. vaccine hesitant people, etc) will be considered as well
The challenge is focused on innovative ideas or new (digital) channels to best deliver messages. Please note that the challenge is not focused on the “creative pitch” or on providing content for a campaign. However, you can still share details about the type of content/information/messages general public would hear as an illustration to demonstrate how your solution is fit for purpose.
Please note that this challenge does not require you to include any sensitive or personal information, GSK and yourselves can discuss any further information later, if they have shown intrest in your solution.
If you wish to report an adverse event of a GSK product, you can connect on the global website of GSK (you can select your home country) via www.gsk.com/en-gb/contact-us/report-a-possible-side-effect/.
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
What's in it for you?
What’s in it for the innovator?
A successful collaboration could mean forming a partnership/joint venture to co-develop the idea and its path to implementation.
These are global challenges and GSK is willing to collaborate with both individuals/freelancers and other industry participants/universities etc.
If you are up for the challenge and would like to help shaping the future of communication around the value of vaccination, please click “Apply” to submit your ideas/expertise to the Network.