Consumer Targeting and Personalisation
Energy lives here
This challenge is currently inactive. Please see our Networks page to discover other Networks your innovation/expertise could be applicable to. ExxonMobil are seeking solutions to identify B2C & B2B customers needs and enable contextualized customer targeting at the pump.
ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company is a leading marketer of premium fuels and lubricants products and services. Under their three brands Esso, Exxon and Mobil, they market and sell to consumers and businesses around the world both directly and through their channel partners. Consumers rely on their superior products to help their vehicles and equipment operate safely and efficiently. Businesses seek their innovative and reliable solutions to power and protect their industrial machines and commercial vehicle, aviation and marine fleets.
ExxonMobil Fuels and Lubricants are seeking innovative marketing technologies to:
1. Dynamically identify B2C and B2B customers emotional drivers and functional needs
2. Enable contextualized customer targeting and delivery of personalized offers
3. Seamlessly orchestrate omni-channel experiences with channel partners
4. Enable them to leapfrog current marketing technology capabilities
Solutions should be applied to petrol station purchases/transactions.
- Have validated their technology
- Have a working prototype
- Explain how the innovation is unique or different from commercially available marketing technologies
- Explain the benefits that would be created through the innovation and preferably the specific application to ExxonMobil