Coors Light was born in the Rocky Mountains which stretches 3,000 miles across North America, reaching their highest point in Colorado. In 1873, our founder set out in search of the perfect brewing conditions and rather than being put off by these inhospitable Rocky Mountains, he took inspiration from it – choosing to settle right by an ice-cold creek, 5,500 feet above sea level… and that’s where the Coors Light story began.
The Coors Brewing Company’s first brewery is still based in Clear Creek Valley of Golden Colorado and the optimism and determined spirit of our founder has been instilled within the successive generations of the Coors family, ensuring they continue to strive for the refreshing perfection instilled over 140 years ago.
Ice cold refreshment is at the heart of everything we do. Join us in our challenge to bring the mountains to 18-34 year old drinkers across EMEA & APAC through innovative ideas to help us expand our presence in this region.
Coors Light is a household brand the US (no.1 Light beer brand) and has a significant presence in the UK. However, outside of this the brand remaining relatively small or unknown.
Coors Light are looking for ideas to bring this brand and its core value around ‘Mountain cold refreshment’ to life. Solutions should be new products concepts, new business ideas, new packaging and promotions, new experiences in on trade, off trade and at home.
These ideas will be used in launch campaigns in regions as well as within our established markets to create excitement, brand awareness and visibility.
Solution Key Focus Areas:
- Coors was born in the Rockies and is at the centre of all of our touchpoints (packaging, glassware, font, POS, Communications). When the mountains turn Blue on our packaging you know the beer is ready to drink. How could we bring this to all our occasions?
- Our demand space is weekend evening impress. How do we bring excitement to an occasion that is not so easy at the moment but also thinking ahead to the future how do we celebrate when we can socialise with friends at weekends again? What are those experiences? How do we build the connection with our brand and Mountain cold refreshment?
- How do we make life easier for our consumers? How do we get cold beer to people in any occasion?
- Regions we may be looking to enter this year include Russia/ Ukraine and also Asian regions such as China. We also have the brand already established in Australia but there is potentially to step change and grow this brand further with the right activation.
- We are looking for ideas that are both commercially viable but could also be used for smaller activations such as PR campaigns. For example, if you had permission to create 100 bottles of Coors doing something amazing what would this look like?
What's in it for you?
A successful collaboration could mean, for individuals, becoming part of the wider Molson Coors group, while for organisations, forming a partnership/joint venture to co-develop and co-launch the idea to market.
These are global challenges and Molson Coors are willing to collaborate with both individuals/freelancers and other industry participants/universities etc. and solutions can be at any stage of development.
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in the above, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise.