Customer Engagement Through Digital Technologies
Energy lives here
This challenge is currently inactive. Please see our Networks page to discover other Networks your innovation/expertise could be applicable to. ExxonMobil are seeking innovative ways to engage their B2C & B2B customers, empower their channel partners & get customers to continue engaging beyond the purchase through digital technologies.
ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company is a leading marketer of premium fuels and lubricants products and services. Under our three brands Esso, Exxon and Mobil, we market and sell to consumers and businesses around the world both directly and through our channel partners. Consumers rely on our superior products to help their vehicles and equipment operate safely and efficiently. Businesses seek our innovative and reliable solutions to power and protect their industrial machines and commercial vehicle, aviation and marine fleets.
ExxonMobil Fuels and Lubricants are seeking innovative ways to:
1. Interactively engage and wow their B2C (Business to consumer) and B2B (business to business) customers
2. Empower their channel partners (distributors, retailers)
3. Entice customers to continue engaging with the brand beyond the purchase through digital technologies such as AI, AR/VR, voice, gamification, and others
- Have validated their technology
- Have a working prototype
- Explain the benefits that would be created through the innovation and preferably the specific application to ExxonMobil
The solutions should consider engaging in any of the customer touchpoints along the path the purchase; from brand awareness to exploring products and services, buying, using and post-sales engagement and advocacy. The solutions should also consider both online touchpoints and facilitating offline, on-site experiences such as at gas stations, retail shops, service workshops, fuel terminals, and industrial plants.