We are a leading specialist provider of Patent, Design and Trademark search and analysis. For over 15 years, we have provided searches for in-house and private practice patent attorneys, universities, corporate IP departments, entrepreneurs, and inventors worldwide.
We are professionally trained patent analysts (including former UK Patent Office Examiners) covering Biotech, Chemical, Elect/Mech Engineering, Medical etc, providing expert patent and design search services such as Patentability/Novelty, Freedom to Operate (FTO), Patent and Design Busting, State of the Art, Patent Landscape, Mapping searches and watching/monitoring services.
Due to the complexities involved in drafting and filing a patent, Patent Seekers Ltd strongly recommend the use of a registered patent attorney. To find a patent attorney firm, please CLICK HERE.
A patent attorney is an expert in the intellectual property law of their relevant country. They are highly trained and experienced in the drafting of patents and all aspects of intellectual property law. You significantly increase your likelihood of gaining an effective patent if you use a patent attorney.
General information relating to Intellectual Property and in particular patents, designs and trademarks can be found at the following:
- Professional IP Search Services (PATENT SEEKERS)
- Worldwide Patent Database (PATWORLD)
- UK Patent Office (UKIPO)
- European Parent Office (EPO)
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- US Patent Office (USPTO)
- Canadian Patent Office (CIPO)
- China National Intellectual Property Administration PRC (CNIPA)
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (IPOS)
- Japan Patent Office (JPO)
- IP Australia (IP Australia)
- National Industrial Property Institute (INPI)
- German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA)