Born of Prague in 1869, Staropramen is a premium Czech lager brewed in a traditional Czech way, now available in 40 countries worldwide. 1 million pints of Staropramen are sold every single day across the globe! Staropramen firmly believes that the best beer is the one that perfectly balances the sweetness of the malt and the bitterness of the hops. We also believe that all of us deserve to live a perfectly balanced, full quality life. ‘EVERY MOMENT COUNTS’ reflects the philosophy of our brand, that time is the most precious currency in creating a perfectly balanced life. We’re targeting a broad audience of adults, both genders in the ‘other 8 hours’ outside of work in their busy lives. We want you to help us innovate against our brand purpose to improve and premiumise our brand perception to connect with this target group, in the key moment.
Staropramen are looking for solutions/expertise to accelerate brand premiumisation, and extend to new occasions/audiences, and are looking for the best ideas to create an amazing brand perception with new products, new business, new beers, new packaging, new promotions, improved experience in bar and at home, all tightly linked to their brand belief that ‘every moment counts’ as described in the background information.
The solution must focus on 2 areas:
1. Changing perception from core + to premium
Some inspiration points:
- How could we ‘own’ after work moments
- How could we drive passion and emotion with our brand through experiences
- How could we use modern, cosmopolitan Prague’s city provenance to premiumise whilst still staying connected to our roots?
2. Extending occasions and reaching new audience
Our line extensions are the current way to inject new energy into our brand which allows us to tap into new occasions, food pairing (Brew master selection) and to recruit new demographics (Praha). Here are the ‘moments’ we believe they credibly link to:
Staropramen Dark – selected for indulgent
Staropramen Granat – selected for celebration
Staropramen Unfiltered – selected for exploration
- How can we meaningfully connect our brewmaster selection products to their desired occasions
- How can we create excitement around our new launch Praha (4% ABV beer with a smooth taste and bold flavour) targeting urban 25-34 year olds
- How can we create a food platform that will be ownable and link to our brand belief
What's in it for you?
A successful collaboration could mean, for individuals, becoming part of the wider Molson Coors group, while for organisations, forming a partnership/joint venture to co-develop and co-launch the idea to market.
These are global challenges and Molson Coors are willing to collaborate with both individuals/freelancers and other industry participants/universities etc. and solutions can be at any stage of development.
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in the above, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise.