Our Sustainability division executes a suite of projects in the design, maturation and implementation of new technologies and engineering services for sustainable energy production around the world. We do this by helping organisations at all stages of their project lifecycle to assess, test, and implement world-class innovations to support plant optimisations; lowering the costs of production; and reducing the environmental impact of operations. One area of focus is carbon offsets through tree planting and land use management.
Our client, a global energy company, is currently looking for technologies to measure and detect tree height and canopy cover at a regional scale.
Solutions should aim to cover the below:
- Classify woody trees into heights above 2m and below 2m.
- Outline what spatial resolution can be achieved
- Calculate canopy cover percentage
- Be applicable for sites greater than 2000km²
- Discuss associated economies of scale (for regions ranging from 2,000km² to 500,000km²)
What's in it for you?
A successful collaboration will generate business for suitable submissions.
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in the above, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise to the Network.