We are a challenger brand fighting against the might of Heineken and Budweiser. We are drunk primarily in LATAM (Arg, Para, Chile), South Africa, Turkey, Hungry and Russia but with big plans to growth in Western Europe and Asia. Primarily we are drunk in mixed gender groups, aged <30 pre family. This is at home, in bars or at festivals.
We are a pure, genuine, fresh tasting beer. We were born out of German brewing mastery and American innovation, we filter 4 times more than most beers to create this pure, fresh taste.
We stand for free-thinking and fresh ideas. We are for those who enjoy exploring, who shine a light on the new and who want a better time. We collaborate, fuse, filter and re-define.
Miller Genuine Draft is looking for early-stage ideas which will help them re-define socialising, aiming to make their beer THE beer of modern socialising.
That is, where the <30 crowd want to make their own. This has been the style bar, the EDM blast, the outdoor event, the club, but these are now called Traditional. There is always their home, but how socialising occurs evolves. We need to be relevant to all these new occasions in a more independent and progressive way to really cut through the clutter.
Consumer: 20-30 M/F Freedom seekers
Occasion: Out or at home - Socialising with friends, there friends and anyone else who wants to join! At home, online/gaming and out and about.
Outlet classification: More premium bars/clubs, with <30 clientele, where bottle beer has high share
Solutions must aim to cover the below:
- Liquid: We are pure, light tasting beer which has been 4x filtered, which designed for socialising – mid ABV (4.2-4.7) in bottle or can. with more / something different to alcohol
- Packaging: new ways to stand out; new ways to socialise; the beer for groups
- Dispense: bring to life the pure, clean, fresh liquid which has been 4x filtered
- Experiences: How can we be at the heart of 20-30 premium socialising at home and out
- Routes to market/partnerships: How could we reach new modern social occasions we currently don’t due to our traditional beer distribution model.
Please note that our client is looking for innovations/experts with solutions which are tailored around the brand goals.
What's in it for you?
A successful collaboration could mean, for individuals, becoming part of the wider Molson Coors group, while for organisations, forming a partnership/joint venture to co-develop and co-launch the idea to market.
These are global challenges and Molson Coors are willing to collaborate with both individuals/freelancers and other industry participants/universities etc. and solutions can be at any stage of development.
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in the above, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise.