In Coca-Cola Hellenic, our focus is to excel on the shopfloor by offering our consumers and customers wide range of products to cover their 24/7 beverage needs.
We, at Coca-Cola Hellenic, are always customer-centric and we are always working to exceed our customers’ needs. We are committed to excellence in execution, to do that we are actively listening to understand and propose solutions that are working and quick to implement.
It is crucial for our people on the market to be able to easily navigate in a tool that is live and integrated with the systems that already exist and does not involve too much effort for administering marketing materials (pictures, dimensions, brand, etc.).
Ideal Solutions will include:
- An E-shop for permanent materials where every Business Developer can see the size of the material, capacity, brand, 3D picture, WH availability and remaining quota for him/her.
- The BD virtually installs it in selected outlet, leveraging AR to show the customer how it will be positioned and plans for placement.
- Ordering the material from the supplier to the outlet directly and generating a note in the system that this particular material was placed in that particular outlet.
What we are interested in:
- Easy to navigate and intuitive
- Working in a synchronized way with other available systems
- Less administration – mass upload of material characteristics, access from other parties (suppliers of materials) to upload characteristics
- Live check of materials availability
- To be able to assign materials quota per Business developer and to follow-up quota exhaustion
- Maintains key characteristics of materials – brand, size, capacity, visual, material code, etc.
- Use AR to visualize marketing materials in an outlet
- Long lasting solution that requires minimum intervention/maintenance
- New, innovative process or features that could be of a benefit to our customers and/or business developers
What we aren't interested in:
- Solutions that require significant skill to use
- Ideas with no meaningful advantage over currently available systems.
What's in it for you?
You will be working for a big company with a lot of exposure in the country and the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group
You will collaborate not only with the Digital and Technology platform team but also with real business representatives once selected
We will be open to innovate and produce attractive solutions that could impact the way how CCH is operating on the market
This is a group challenge and Coca-Cola Hellenic is willing to collaborate with both individuals/freelancers and other industry participants/universities etc. and solutions can be found at any stage of development.
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in the above, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise to the Network