Kite Insights works at the intersection of human and planetary issues. They believe that global challenges require urgent and thoughtful action, and that systems transformation should leave no one behind.
Kite Insights provide cutting-edge content, learning and education programmes, event curation and coalitions, and prepare organisations and their people for the green economy.
Kite Insights are seeking green technology innovators spanning a diverse range of solutions advancing the shift to a sustainable economy.
The green technology solutions include:
- Carbon Capture & Storage (CSS)
- Alternative Fuels
- Climate adaptation technologies
- Clean Energy
Kite are seeking a wide range of solutions at any stage of development. Expert applications are not requested on this occasion.
You will have the opportunity to pitch your innovation to senior leaders at a global bank during a virtual event in June.
What's in it for you?
Successful applicants will be invited to a specific 'Technology Marketplace' session during a virtual event in which they can pitch their innovation to a group of regional CEOs from a leading global bank.
During their pitches, innovators will speak to the following vis-à-vis their emerging technology*:
- The sustainability-related challenge(s) it aims to solve & its potential to advance a green and inclusive transition
- The state of current uptake and applicability across different markets/regions
- Legacy technologies that this replaces and the trajectory for this to happen; positioning versus similar/rival emerging technologies
- The investment case; cost of deployment; investments required to bring this to scale at a macro-economic level
- Key industry trends, competition and current and predicted enablers/blockers for deployment (e.g. finance, regulation)
- The benefits to the bank of including this type of technology within their portfolio
- What they envision a 2030 world will look like with their technological solution scaled.
*Prior to the event, Kite will hold a call with all successful applicants and provide further information on the brief and event host.
If you are an entrepreneur whose technology matches one of the above areas and would like the chance to pitch your solution to leaders in the finance sector, we would love to hear from you!