Logitech designs products that have an everyday place in people's lives, connecting them to the digital experiences they care about. We bring people together through gaming, video, digital content, work and learning, helping them pursue their passions so they can create, achieve and enjoy more.
Semiconductors are a key component in modern electronics and essential to deliver product experiences in consumer electronics.
Our Go Green engineering are keen to learn from the market any innovative solutions that could help us to improve our key component footprints in below key areas:
- Low GWP Semiconductor materials
- Novel sustainable technology in semiconductor processing
- Renewable energy options from mining, processing silicon ingots, wafer production, front-end foundry and back-end process like packaging
- Circularity options for semiconductors
- Reducing use-phase energy, like node size, architecture, etc.
What's in it for you?
Successful collaboration could mean forming a partnership to co-develop and launch the idea to market. Logitech are particularly interested in solutions that are ready for market, but all stages of development will be considered.
This is a global Challenge and Logitech is willing to collaborate with both startups and organisations and other industry participants, universities etc. Logitech will have an internal review of all applications once the Challenge has closed. Successful applicants will be contacted.