Our client, a major retailer is the only business to specialise exclusively in the creation and operation of luxury shopping destinations as a complementary channel to brands’ full price offer.
The open-door policy has been key to the experience and success of our client’s business and air curtain technology has enabled this so far. However, with increasing awareness of their limitations and our ESG aspirations they are now seeking new improved solutions. They would like to understand what new technologies / approaches are available or in development on the market to enable the open-door policy to continue without being detrimental to our commitments.
The systems: -
- Must be available throughout Europe
- Suppliers in China and the United States would be beneficial, but we do not want to unfairly narrow the pool of opportunities
- Must consume less energy than current air curtain type systems and reduce the energy required of internal climate control systems
- Must be able to provide evidence of their effectiveness in separating the outdoor climate from the indoor climate
- Must allow HVAC systems to be designed and operated more efficiently improving both customer and shop assistant staff the optimal experience in all climate types from a ‘New York Winter’ through to a ‘Mediterranean Summer’
- Must be automated to ensure the most efficient operation in varying conditions
- Must be covert and not detrimental to the ‘entry experience’ of a shop. The ‘installation’ is located within an extremely high value zone of a shop where first impressions are paramount
What's in it for you?
If you have or are developing solutions, or if you have expertise in this area and would like to get in front of our client, please click "Apply" to submit your solution/expertise.